Sonntag, 6. November 2011

some more miles to cover...

the trail season 2011 is getting long (~115000 D+/- and ~3150km since 1st Jan.), but this seasons weather is so perfect that there seems to be some more miles and climbs to come. hopefully, cause my variety of shoes is still too much, so I have to wear down some of them to have space for the 2012 models soon to come... 

...my current selection of shoes. the TNF Single Track in the middle of the first row is the one I did the Zugspitz Ultratrail (100k, 23.place), the Gran Trail Valdigne (100k, 5.place) and the Chiemgau 100 Miles (1. place)...
...the green NB MT101 is the one I did the Wörthersee Ultra with (see pics of previous post)...

...really looking forward to the light version of the TNF Single Track, the Hayasa; and the NB MT110 ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen